Saturday, June 23, 2012

Someone Real



I'm not a very open person.
And I'm aware of this.
Especially not as open as I used to be when I was younger.
Over the past couple of years I've kept more to myself.
Sometimes it comes off as shy, which I guess is true.
And I'm fine not being the most outgoing person in the world,
I don't care to have all of the attention on me anyways.

But these days
I really just want someone who will take the chance
to actually get to know me.
Someone who actually wants to get to know me.
I want someone who will let me take my own time to open up,
when I'm ready.
I want someone who will just sit and talk with me
about everything and anything,
no boundaries, and complete trust.
I don't want anyone who just wants to use me.
I want someone who wants real friendship.
Someone to go get snowcones and sit on my front lawn with and watch the cars drive by.
Or someone to drive around at night with just listening to the radio.
Even someone to shoot hoops with in my backyard late at night...and I don't even like basketball that much.
Someone who will just make me laugh.
A person that can tell when I'm faking my smile,
and make it a real smile.
Someone I can be completely honest with,
and not have to hold anything back.
I want someone who is real,
and someone I can be real with too.


*yes i know this is such a typical girl blog, sorry, but its whats on my mind*

No comments:

Post a Comment