Monday, August 22, 2011

[the beginning of the end]

yep.
today was my last first day of high school.
this is it.
senior year.
<3


FIRST LUNCH OF SENIOR YEAR
SONIC STYLE
yeah...school kinda makes us crazy

yeah...I'm not really sure how I feel about today.  Kinda good, kinda bad.  I don't know...I guess it's just school.
I feel like the first day of school is always kind of a let down.  I always seem to get excited because it is fun to go back and see everyone.  Then your just wondering all day long who is going to be in your classes...and then it seems like the people you are hoping to be in your classes never are...whatever...

I don't know today just felt like blah all day long.

First day the halls are always super crowded and nobody knows where they're going and you barely even see some people.
Then it's first period and you've only been sitting there for 10 minutes and your already dying of boredom (yes me, michelle, and conrad were sitting in photography wondering how the heck we were going to make it thru the day).
Then you move on to your other classes...like for me, AP CALC, and you are already stressing about the class and you haven't even had your first assignment.
And then you go to your other classes and there always seems to be those annoying people that you wonder when they will ever grow up and you can't believe you have to go a whole semester being in the same class as them.
Luckily dance company is always a nice little break from the rest of your classes.
Eventually lunch comes.  oh sonic. what would I do without you.  That *strawberry real fruit slush* was definitely needed today.
And when lunch ends you can't believe you actually have to go to 4 more classes...
It is always funny when you have a new teacher and for their first day they think that they can just be nice and ask you to not talk quietly...haha they'll soon learn you have to be strict.
Finally maybe you get to a class that is somewhat interesting and you are actually excited to go to that class and learn something. {thank you ms. leek and your psychology class}
And then of course the seminary assembly ruins everything...even though it was good, but you were hoping to see if somehow you got lucky and got Bro. Perman again...or atleast see who your teacher was or who was in your class....but no you have to wait for that till wednesday...
and FINALLY you make it to your last class...and of course its the one that your dreading most. Hardly anyone you know is in it...and yep I'm not interested in Physics at all...even if that class isn't going to be THAT hard.

At the end of the day it hits you that these are your classes for the next semester...whether you like them or not.

I dont know. I guess today was kind of a let down.
I need to get more excited.
Afterall...it is SENIOR YEAR.
got to make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment