Monday, August 8, 2011

World Traveler

I love traveling.
that's all there is to it.
I've been more then lucky over the years to visit so many places.
Some trips i've won, others have been centered around sports events, some all on my own, and some with the family.
So where have I been?

Countries---
MEXICO - 2001
my family went on a cruise to mexico when I was super little
(Ryan is missing, he must be taking the picture)
CANADA - 2009
Glacier National Park
went with my parents and my grandma
ITALY - 2009
went with some friends and local tour group
The Colosseum

SWITZERLAND - 2009
went with friends and local tour group
Absolutely beautiful country

FRANCE - 2009
went with friends and local tour group
Eiffel Tower :)
ENGLAND - 2009
went with friends and local tour group
London Bridge



IRELAND AND SCOTLAND - 2011
Went with my family, minus colby, plus my grandma
Visited all of the places Ryan served on his mission


AUSTRALIA - 2011
People to People Program-Student Ambassador
adventure of my life






















If you count airports, I've also been to Germany :)





STATES---
I've visited...
Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, South Dakoda, UTAH, Wyoming
Again if you count airports...then also Texas and New Jersey.



 
SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA
National Make it With Wool Contest
Went as the Junior Division winner from Utah and traveled with the Senior Division winner

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
Went with my family to watch
the Utah Utes play in the Sugar Bowl!

WASHINGTON DC
National Finalist in the Do the Write Thing Competion
 

HAWAII
went with my family and cousins
looooved it <3



















So grateful ive had the opportunity to go sooooo many places.
so where to next?
My goal is to visit all of the states before I die.
If I could pick anywhere to go in the world right now it would probably be New York, Spain, or Greece.
But....I think I'm gonna stay in Utah for a little while...I've had my fair share of vacations for awhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment