Saturday, February 2, 2013

What do you wanna be when you grow up?


When I was little, I was set on being a teacher. 

But boy have things changed now.

My dreams and goals scare the heck out of me.

But I know I can do it.

I plan to graduate with an Honors Bachelor Degree in Exercise Science with a Chemistry Minor and as a Service Learning Scholar.

And how in the world am I gonna do all of that??

Well I actually think its all gonna work together nicely with all the prereqs I'm gonna need anyways for grad school.

Because I want to be a PA when I grow up.

And hopefully all of this will help me get into the PA (Physicians Assistant) grad program at the University of Utah. (duh)

But the U of U PA program...yeah ....second in the nation.

Wow.

I'm not smart enough for that.

But I'm gonna do it anyways.




Well at least this is the plan for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment