Sunday, February 17, 2013

Refreshing Change

I like routines.  And I like schedules.  But sometimes too much of that, becomes overwhelming.  And boring at the same time. 
Sometimes you just need a change.
Something simple.
Something refreshing.
Yesterday I rearranged my dorm room.
(since there is so much to space to rearrange)
And today it was so nice to walk into my room and have things just be a little different then the same as always.
Yeah switching around the furniture in your room isn't really a big deal at all, but it's something new.
So try it.
Are you bored of doing the same exact thing every day or every week?
-rearrange your room
-walk a different route to your classes
-sit somewhere new in your class
-change up your meals
-die your hair
-hang out with a new group of friends
-try a new hobby or activity
there are a million things you can do

Even if it is small, or even if you end up not liking it and changing it back.
I promise it will be refreshing.
Just try switching things up every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment