Saturday, June 11, 2011

This Is It

This is it.
I'm starting a blog.
We'll see if I actually keep up with it.

I feel like I probably should just write in my journal or something...but realistically I just don't see myself picking up my journal and pouring my thoughts into it..that only happens like every six months or so, and then I just feel like I have to catch up on everything that has happened in my life and I don't get to write my real thoughts :P

I doubt hardly anyone will even read this, and I dont even care. Sometimes I just feel like I need to get things off my mind. You know how on facebook the status bar says "What's on your mind?" well thats ridiculous because there is no way I could actually put everything I am really thinking about in one little status...and even if I could, I wouldn't. Facebook isn't really for spilling your whole life story or your deepest thoughts...so I guess this is what this blog is for. Plus on facebook you can't really look back months ago and see what you posted (well i guess you could if you really wanted to scroll forever through your profile).

So this is it.
This is my blog.
and this is what is really on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment