Thursday, June 16, 2011

times up!

"Don't count every hour in the day, make every hour in the day count."

So last night I was just laying in bed and I realized that today is pretty much my last free day of summer in Springville :/
I guess i'll have a couple days here and there between vacations when i'll be home...but that doesn't really count cause i'll probably just be unpacking and repacking.
I can't even explain how excited I am for Ireland and Australia and everything...but it makes me kinda sad i'm not gonna be around...
there are SO many people I still want to hang out with and some of them I haven't even seen at all so far this summer.
and I feel like today is my last chance--

~Summer 2011~
JUNE 17th & 18th:
[youth conference]
Not looking forward to it...at all. I should try and have a better attitude..

JUNE 20th-JULY 1st:
{Ireland}
me and my family are off to the green hills and land of the leprechauns ;)

JULY 2nd-4th:
ummm...i'll actually be home. this is when I plan to hang out with people

JULY 5th-8th:
(girls camp)
last year. gonna make it count.

JULY 9th:
in springville.
for one day. partially reserved for hanging out with Michelle Bonham.

JULY 10th-30th:
**australia**
people to people program. probably biggest adventure of my life.

AUGUST:
back home.

but what the heck, once it's august I'm just gonna be getting ready to go back to school :P summer will be over.

so yeah..busy busy summer. and it will be over before I know it.
-
--
---
and you wanna know the saddest part about this being my last free day?

I don't even have any plans for tonight.
:P

No comments:

Post a Comment