Friday, October 14, 2011

Afraid

I'm afraid to let go.
I'm afraid that you'll never feel the same way about me as I feel about you.
I'm afraid that we'll never really be friends.
I'm afraid of losing you in my life.
I'm afraid that you don't even care about me.
I'm afraid that we might never talk again.
I'm afraid you'll never realize how much you mean to me.
I'm afraid that you have no idea how much I need you.
I'm afraid that I'll never be able to move on.
I'm afraid that none of my wishes will ever come true.
I'm afraid that no one will ever care for you like I do.
I'm afraid that I'll never be able to feel this way about anybody else.
I'm afraid of moving on.
I'm afraid that I might regret moving on.
I'm afraid that I'm annoying you.
I'm afraid of waiting.
I'm afraid that you might never think of me.
I'm afraid that you'll forget me.
I'm afraid that I'll probably never have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment