Friday, October 28, 2011

Three people that made the difference

The boy-
Just simple friends, classmates in school. Don't even know each other that well. Yet he was one of the few at school that I can count on my fingers that happened to actually know today was a special day to me. Simple phrase of "happy birthday" meant more than you would think.

The girl-
The one I wish I could be. The prettiest and funniest. Hardly ever talk to her, but yeah we're friends. Somehow she always seems to just say "hey" with a smile on the days that I need it the most.

The brother-
The one who always instantly makes my day better. Always surprising me. Going out of his way just to make my whole day. Decorating my car, giving me money, but mostly just showing how much he cares for me

No comments:

Post a Comment