Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sick to my stomach

Tonight two girls from Spanish fork were hit by a train and died and one is in critical condition.

This makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it.
And I don't even know the girls.

I just can't imagine how terrible that must have been.
And I can't imagine how terrible it must be for the family and friends.

My prayers go out to them.

It makes me realize how much I take my family and friends and even just the people I know for granted.

You never know when they are gonna be gone.

I should appreciate every little moment I have with my friends and family.

Because life is short and you never know when a moment is going to be your last.

1 comment:

  1. One of the girls was my mom's best friends daughter. I was at her viewing. It was really sad and such a touching moment for me too. I love that you posted about this. Thank you! Your such an inspiring person and I simply adore you. Love, Madi

    ReplyDelete